Thursday, December 8, 2011

Drove the car...

I have reattached the steering column to the dash to be able to drive the car.


I had to make wires to bypass the electrical system. The ignition switch is bad and when I hard wire the coils, the starter turns. I have unplugged the ignition switch and I can start the car by connecting my jumper and use the starter relay I've installed. It could be the harness but when the ignition switch is unplug things seem to be normal. A new ignition switch is needed before attempting to troubleshoot the system.


The car drives well. The brakes work and the BW trainy is working well also. The right front sphere is blown and there are some ball joints noises.
The third carburetor is not synchronized with the others; Once done, I'll check the mixtures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment